Statement of Faith
- We believe the bible to be true and sound within the teachings concerning the gifts of the spirit found in the book of 1 Corinthians chapters 12-14, Ephesians chapter 4: 8-12 and Romans chapter 11:29.
- We believe in the Trinity and the Tri-nature of man; and that man is a reflection of the image and likeness of his Creator; and that there is only one eternally self-existent - God who expresses Himself as The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit (1 John 5:7).
- We believe in the deity of Christ, His Virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His death and resurrection, His ascension to heaven and His imminent Second Coming.
- We believe salvation is the gift of God by grace alone that is offered to all that believe upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, with genuine repentance from sin.
- We believe that Water baptism by immersion is a public expression of the symbolic identification of Christ's death, burial, and resurrection. The baptism of the Holy Spirit is a fuller measure and presence of God through the endowment of power subsequent to the conversion of all believers.
- We believe the Lord's Supper (communion) is a direct command from the Lord for all believers to observe and follow. It is significantly symbolic to all believers that identify with Christ atonement for man's sin.